Friday, September 4, 2009

SLmame 's take a hostage user's blog.

Hi everyone , today I 'll change subject a bit.

Recent in Japan one of Second Life blog portal SLmame announced
the charge for commercial user.


Then most person moved different blog portal as this one .
I was move as same other one,Then I  tried to delete my old blog in Slmame.
But I can't do that,Slmame was not user delete their blog and remove themselves.
So Slmame stop to delete and remove function user self.
All user can't remove and delete their blog as their libertarian.

Perhaps They afraid gone out to the other portal...already most one gone.

But I think Slmame's this measure is problem as companies respond.
Because Their doing that like take a hostage..
I think It will be a big problem later.

Talk to later

No comments:

Post a Comment