Monday, September 14, 2009

Possibility of Art

Hi there !

I'm happy that people are receiving lots of gifts from me.


Recently I have been visit of a lot kind Art Sim.
I wonder if nothing to Art Sim on Second Life.
Because most one is different of Commercial Sim.

I know most Art Sim closed on Second Life before.
Second Life is have most possibility of Art.

Today, I introduce one of good place.
There are some of music booth and dance and Illusion, so ..cool place.
When you arrived there, can see amazing location.
There are some of booth , that is different type music inside.

If you want know more view this place , touch of entrance floor.
then after like fantastic ride.You will give the tour of this place.

I love this situation, all time make me excite when I visit somewhere else,Tour ride is.
Please check it there , and spend wonderful time.
Pop Art Lab
Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment