Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Gift ! & Only 2days Free Clothes !

Hi there !

Little long time no see you.

Recent ,I 've not been in SL.
Today I provide new Item for you.

To begin with , I installed new group gift " Neo witches"



As you know little different version sale now.
This version is new color , add new item as little refine.

Show this pic



Witch's wand control by hud include.



 

 

It has been diverted hud control particle system from ring.
Of course little adjust for this products.

And lightning broom include too.




You can ride this then touch appear bird particle as you like.

 

If you want this, so easy to get the way.
Only touch to join Kaleido Scope Group sign board.




Soon delivery to you this products with past gift.




Comes up my shop and touch to this sign.


Next news is 2days period 3dress Free provided.





9/24. 9/25only Free. on my shop.




Let's comes up and get Gift !



Talk to later

No comments:

Post a Comment