Saturday, September 12, 2009

Additional Subscribe-O-matic on my shop.

Hi everyone !

Before, I ejected and delete Kaleido Scope original Group (care of 25 SL group limit).

Long time I don't have group for my shop,but Today
I additional the way of Subscribe system on my shop.

I planned long time before, but I was busy ....finally be able to add .
Subscribe-o-matic is excellent system,because we don't care of 25limit SL group system.
And without pay for below 500members(It's free)
If you have small shop and feel the need to make shop group.
I recommend to use this system.
That is so easy for you.
First step you go to HQ of subscribe-o-matic provider.
Synthetik Headquarters,

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Glenn/23/105/28

Free to get subscribe package there.
Then go back your home (or shop)
REZ the package on your home ground, a lot goods sent your inventory.
At first you have to read quickstart guide (notecard)
Rez the controller on your ground..wait  recieve radom words your access pasword on your IM.
You recieve password then after access to subscribe website.
You can log in your account page.
Oh I fogget this, you need your group symbol texture make and upload (512*512)
Add to subscribe controller.
You complete this ,later you rez new subscribe kiosk already same texture on  your kiosk.
Caution ! if not recieve password from subscribe system on IM.
You try to relog SecondLife,as me.Perhaps you 'll succesfully.

Other try to check controller's menu and read information web site.


See ya !

Oh if you feel good write this blog ,please on to this buttom.

にほんブログ村 ネットブログ セカンドライフへ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment