Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Featured place

Hello everyone.

Recent I have been going to places of interest.
That is 2places.Both of mysterious places , perhaps both belong to the art.

At first this ....

hmmmmmm....is that giant mosquito ?
I tried flying around , because didn't know how to go somewhere else.
I thought look like as a lot  bug comming to light .
I have no idea what themes is..this
Nothing to see around inside..
But I walked into this building..
Found simple room inside as old type office.
But looking closer ....
Unknown guy standing here(made by prim) .
But it is not scary rather than sorrow I thought.
Other spot there are.........
I don't know what to say that object.....
Sorry she is i don't know ..just with this pic.
I have no idea what for imaginate these too.
if you interest this places at first check this website..
Then you check it places for Immersiva by Bryn Oh
I'll try to write for other one next time.
see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment