Friday, September 4, 2009

NEW FREEBEE

Hi everyone !

Internet Explore 8 is so bad ,I  spent a lot time again .
I say this with confidence "If you keep good condition your computer ,
your best choice is to ignore advice from Microsoft .(lol)"

I have a lot experience spent of my time  by their stupid updates.
I want to say Microsoft, Don't care my computer's security,I can do that my self always.
Please keep only your job as OS. We need just basis for OS.

By the way I released new freebee .
Autamn is coming soon in my country. I have made new clothes for autamn.

Point of this stuff are sculpted sleeve, and tartan skirt.
I am pleased this new clothes.I'm aiming for light and simple .
Still Secondlife most places are heavy. most of my stuff is simple & light,
If you wearing that soon find low fps my products.
I dislike heavy cloths ,example many use sculp or normal object.
Of course depend on situation wearing that too.
But I make just simple and light to the future.
Please check it out my shop , you can get that for free.

I am sorry little correct....just this and beat siries prim skirts too match fps....
Later light virsion provide of you for free.


Talk to later ! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment